So the blogger program we have used for YEARS got "upgraded" -- at least that's the word they are using, despite dozens of complaints about the problems with the new program. For years we've added to our blog regularly as an easy way for our friends to catch up on the latest HAYSMER happenings... It was quick, easy to use and even easier to add photos and make adjustments for photographs and format. NOT SO NOW
- What follows are a few pictures -- but little explanation because it's so difficult to use.
- Photo of Lunel working in the garden on the 3-month anniversary of knee surgery
- Phil - harvesting bananas from our yard
- Beginning construction of a garden shed in the "Forest Garden" (directly in front of our house)
- Garden feature using large lava stones from our yard to create a Haysmer-version of the celestial navigational stones on the slopes of Mauna Loa.