Monday, August 10, 2015

Clowns to Left of Us...Jokers to the Right!!

HILDA on the way - never a dull moment!
'member that old song from the Stealers Wheel band....that was perhaps made more memorable as the song from "Reservoir Dogs" movie sound track??  (Hopefully someone besides me appreciates that dark cult favorite.)
 
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
 And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face, 
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, 
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.


Grab the neighbors and go for a swim



Well ANYWAY -- that's how it feels out here in the middle of this BIG Pacific Ocean.  Last week, Guillermo headed right for us, then, veered to the RIGHT and after dumping a shit load of rain, moved on.  THIS WEEK, it is Hilda....and again, she's headed right for us, with a possibility of going off to the LEFT  (which of course we here in Puna hope...we hope...we hope.)

So, knowing this may all hit in 24 hours, we made two decisions:  First, get down to the ocean for a swim,  and second, come back and mow the yard before the storm hits.  Life is good!

P.S.  And, that's just what Hilda did -- veered left!   Whew!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment