Sunday, August 11, 2013

Grrrrrr Grrrr Woof Woof Hoooooooowwwwwwl

I smelled her....I SMELLED HER!  As soon as my mom got back from her visit to Honaunau.  What did they think??  That I wouldn't know, that I wouldn't suspect? I waited for over eight year EIGHT YEARS to be the only dog.  I was Dexter Dinkums Wigglesworth III for a long woofing time and I have enjoyed being No. #1 - a whole lot.

For many years there were two names up HIGH on the refrigerator -- two possible corgi puppy names.  The name that has been there the longest is "Tasha Tegwyn."  The Tasha part is for Tasha Tudor, the illustrator and author of Corgiville Faire and many others; and Tegwyn means beautiful or fair. The other name was "Delwyn Pawl" which means small pretty boy. 

And, will you look at that!!! She has a TAIL.  OK she IS cute.  Mom said, cute as she was, they couldn't afford the asking price.  I have mixed feelings, but having someone else around might be fun -- and I could be the boss. (to be continued.)              DEXTER


No comments:

Post a Comment