Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Woof Woof" from Me, Dexter!

I am really liking this ohana-thing for several reason, but mostly because it has an extra kitchen which means more FOOD for me!

While the contractors, Rob and Jordan, have their lunch I go out the front door (all by myself) over to the door to the upstairs ohana, and scoot right up the stairs.  Once I have foraged there, I head back down the landing (between the ohana and the house) and push open the screen door to get back inside the house via the art studio.  This assures that I maximize my possibilities for food. (Of course, visitors will also be able (expected) to share with me too.)

I also like the ohana because it makes me feel really TALL because I can look out over the whole yard and watch those myna birds who have a nest right by MY balcony.  Also, I really appreciate how nicely the new bamboo floor matches my favorite outfit too.

Note:  While I offered to pose for the above picture, I did NOT realize that mom ALSO took a picture of my butt too - well, it is a cute butt, anyway.   Dexter Dinkums Wigglesworth III



No comments:

Post a Comment