Thursday, October 13, 2016

"There's puppies in my belly!"

"Hey mom, she sure smells different>"  Poko
"There's puppies in my belly, puppies in my belly." Lani
We must "share" something of our youngest's pregnancy and birth of CORGI PUPPIES because it will make us Great Grandparents.

"What?  There's room for all of them in there?"
"So Mom, did you really do this?"
Before the romantic excursion to Kona side, I'Ilani and Poko had been doing some normal "role playing" but after she returned, it was obvious that Poko noticed a difference.

Mom and Dad (Lunel and Phil) have been reading up on gestation and delivery, figuring out where to set up the "nursery," lining up the vet, mobile vet, and qualified friends to be on "stand by."

For those of you who don't know. REBA is the mom to both POKO boy and little Princess I'ILani who will be having puppies officially making us Great Grandparents for Thanksgiving.




No comments:

Post a Comment