Monday, October 2, 2017

"Small Treasures"



Although we call this "Big Island" home, sometimes it is easy to forget it is actually a very small island in the middle of a very big ocean. One of my favorite views that illustrates that comparison is a beautiful NASA image I keep near my bed.

Here are a couple "small treasures" images we collected recently from our yard. The first is a poorly placed cocoon that we have had to work around given its precarious location. And, the second is of one four hoya plants that are blooming right now.



 Also attached is a photo of a piece of art that Phil and I created for a dear friend whose beloved big dog passed recently.

Finally, is a new collection of "Whatzit" miniature assemblages (4-6"). I just finished creating. Some I will use for gifts, but many will also be for sale -- should you have an interest. They are uniquely one-of-a-kind, and many have moving pieces. They are available on a first-come-first-get basis. They are $25 each. Email me if you want to have me send a larger image: haysmer@sonic.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment